Interested in articles on culture, strategy and technology? Hit the links below and feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn for more.
- Video (4-min): How to make better decisions using a game tree
- Video (2-min): How to avoid top management mistakes
- Video (2-min): Improve your EQ in 3 easy steps
- Culture as a competitive advantage
- Marketing 101 with my 5-year old
- How to get your next brilliant idea
- Video (5-min): Why business students should care about VR/AR [Ignite format]
- Top five challenges facing the VR/AR industry right now and how to solve them
If you’re looking to build amazing things, drop me a note (via live chat in the bottom right-hand corner).
I’m interested in making a difference in the world through technology while working with great people. As a digital Product Manager, I leverage my diverse background where I held a variety of roles including strategy, business development and operations. I’m just as comfortable in the morning standup with Developers as I am presenting to C-level stakeholders.
Melbourne born-and-bred, I live with my wife and two daughters. I’m studying a part-time MBA @ Melbourne Business School.
Things I’d love to spend time doing include spitballing business ideas, VR, and trying to shoot a golf round under 3 figures (not there yet!).